Food and Medication Forms
- Planned Educational Leave absences are intended to be used for educational trips and unique learning opportunities.
- Educational Leave is not intended to be used to excuse a child for a family vacation, reunion, or recreational trip.
- Educational Leave is strongly discouraged during the first month of school since classroom norms, expectations and routines are being developed at that time.
- Educational Leave will not be granted during the first 20 days of school since attendance during this period determines the amount of state funding Evergreen will receive.
- Students are allowed five excused, planned educational absences during the course of the school year. While these are excused absences, parents need to be aware of the total number of absences that their child has accumulated. If they exceed 15, the Planned Educational Leave will not be approved.