EverAfter: Providing holistic care and enrichment for Evergreen students
EverAfter is an extension of Evergreen, sharing the same principles and values. Our program mission is to provide a safe holistic environment for students to grow individually and within our community.
What we do:
- provide a fun and semi-structured afternoon for all students including study hall, art, music, and games
- offer ten or more extra-curricular activities (clubs & sports) every trimester
- provide daily healthy snacks
- coordinate with seven other schools in The Hospitality League
- contract out clubs with Asheville specialists and often travel to their facilities
- provide clear and consistent guidelines from well-trained (and seasoned) instructors
- Please see the Club List for specific clubs and activities.
Previous club lists:
Spring 2012Winter 2011Fall 2011We are open:
We also provide all-day care for many teacher work-days and conference days, if enrollment allows. Students must sign up in advance and seek out forms in EverAfter room.Another reason to love our program:Adam Silverberg
—2nd year with EverAfter
—1st year with EverAfterFees for the program
The EverAfter program is financially separate from Evergreen. All the fees charged by the program pay for staff and supplies. Please pay all balances on time so we may continue providing the highest quality of service.
A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 per child is required with a completed application
before your child may attend.Daily drop-in rate:
$11.00 per child
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
$1.00 per minute late fee will be applied to children who have not been picked up by 6:00 p.m.Club and Sport Rates:
All sports and clubs require registration at the beginning of the 9 week session.
A pre-payment of $108.00 per club is required for participation in the club activities (please see club sheet for specifics).
Balances must be at zero (or a credit) on the 1st and 15th of each month. Pre-payment is highly encouraged to avoid students being denied the program.
Payments can be made in the main office during school hours or in the EverAfter room during the after school hours. Payments may also be made by PayPal to email@example.com
. Please add a 2.5% service fee or click here for instructions to avoid the fee